Ace your next medical sales interview!
Seeking a job in pharmaceutical sales or medical device sales? Learn how to interview for a medical sales job and sell your skills and abilities to any employer in the new book, INTERVIEW with DESIRE and GET HIRED!
INTERVIEW with DESIRE and GET HIRED was written to help you ace the interview, sell yourself, and get your dream job. The authors work with you to help transform how you view your personal brand, and give you a glimpse inside the mind of the interviewer.
Learn how to showcase your skills, character, past accomplishments, and enthusiasm to the interviewer. By marketing these traits, you will increase your confidence and gain the competitive advantage over other candidates.
As the owner of Global Edge Recruiting, one of the nation’s leading executive search firms, Denise Wilkerson, along with her business partner and husband, Randy Wilkerson, create a proactive career plan for you to follow. Their industry knowledge, years of experience, passion for assisting job seekers and occasional humor will energize you to revamp your career goals. Join them as they plan six successful steps to win the job.
As you read INTERVIEW with DESIRE and GET HIRED, you will explore how to:
- Create a plan to launch your career successfully into the future.
- Develop your personal brand and your online professional profile.
- Create a winning cover letter, resume, brag book, 30-60-90-day plan and other documents.
- Learn how to prepare for an interview (phone, face-to-face, or video).
- Develop your interview skills.
- Answer commonly asked interview questions.
- Sell your skills and abilities and ask for the job.
- Show enthusiasm during the hiring process.
- Negotiate and discuss salary options during the job offer phase.
- Re-plan your career during downsizing and lay-offs.
- Network with recruiters and other influential professionals in your industry.
Recognized on SheReads.com
10 Books on How to Prep for Your Dream Career
“Looking for a job can be a job in itself. If you feel stuck in the weeds of monotony, this book is for you. Many times, we don’t know our worth, and for that reason, we sell ourselves short when interviewing. You’ll learn how to sell yourself, create confidence, and show your potential employer that you would make an incredible asset to the team. Using a six-step approach, Denise will break down the best strategies for creating the work-life that you desire. With a bit of humor mixed into these simple strategies, you’ll be sure to find your way out of the job-hunting maze in no time.”- Kandi Neal, SheReads. September 21, 2021
View a Sample Copy
Available on Amazon & Audible!