Hiring Managers and Human Resource Managers
Improve The Candidate Experience
Build Your Employer Brand
Hire the Right People
HIRE with FIRE, a recruitment & hiring book, discusses the relationship-driven interview and hiring method designed to help employers hire engaged employees. The book teaches how to interview someone and offers various interview techniques and creative ideas. These ideas are designed to improve the candidate experience, build your employer brand, and hire the right people. Filled with interview questions for managers, Hire with Fire will help you hire the right person for the job.
As you read HIRE with FIRE, you will explore how to:
- Develop a strategic hiring plan that will move your organization and its human capital successfully into the future.
- Write a job description that can guide the selection, onboarding, and performance review processes.
- Create interview questions that can guide you quickly through the selection process and help you hire the right person.
- Through the acronym, FIRE, you will discover four key characteristics found in successful employees and learn how to screen candidates for these important traits.
- Implement a new relationship-driven approach into your company’s hiring process, which will help you recruit top talent for years to come.
- Improve the candidate experience and build an employer brand that will continue to attract, engage, and retain top talent.
Awards for Recruiting Books of All Time
“Denise and Randy Wilkerson have hit a literal ‘Homerun’ with this amazing book called “Hire with Fire!” Don’t let the size of the book fool you, it is jam packed with golden nuggets that anyone in Management, Recruiting and Hiring responsibilities will be enriched by. The way I learn, teach and train is by story telling and analogies. This book held me captive as the authors used the dating model analogy to bring to life hiring techniques that anyone can relate to. Once I started reading, I found it hard to put the book down! If you’re looking for a fresh new way to hire, do it with Fire! PS. I’ve already ordered their next book “Interview with Desire and Get Hired!”
Lee S., Hiring Manager
View a Sample Copy
Available on Amazon & Audible
Authors, Denise and Randy Wilkerson also offer a creative speaking presentation based on the book, HIRE with FIRE, which is designed to educate, entertain and inspire your executive team. Whether you work for a Fortune 500 company, or you are a small business owner, hiring may be one of the most important tasks you do. The structure of your interview and hiring process has a direct impact the type of talent you attract and ultimately hire.
Authors, Denise and Randy Wilkerson offer a unique perspective to the hiring process. They are passionate about human resources, recruiting and building successful teams. They enjoy teaching others what they have learned through a thought-provoking and engaging presentation designed specifically for employers.
Through their presentation, Denise and Randy use their expertise as a leading executive recruiters to help hiring managers see the interview process through the eyes of a candidate. They believe that the interview process is vital and that it has a lasting effect on how the future employee will perceive the company and their role within it. Denise and Randy bring enthusiasm and a sense of humor to the recruitment process and to their presentation. For more information, visit the author’s website.